Back to the timeline

Percival Molson Memorial Stadium

Share

McGill University’s Percival Molson Stadium was opened in 1915, and the Alouettes began playing there in 1954. The stadium is located at the base of Mount Royal and was specially built for football games, with an original capacity of 20,202 seats. The Alouettes played there until 1967 before moving to the Autostade.

Fans
comments